New Fast Filtration Felt Dome removes rust, sediment particles of 0.3 microns and larger. It Stops the propagation of bacteria and germs. Activated Carbon: Removes chlorine, Trihalomethanes (a result of chlorination which is associated with cancer), organic chemicals, unpleasant odours and taste. It transforms tap water into clean and purified water. Bio Ceramic infrared balls: adjust the water to an optimum mild alkaline level and energizes the water molecules.An extra layer of activated carbon to enhance taste and add to the purification process.
Copyright© Images and all Written info. Using images, modifying images with own brand or writing without written permission will be subject to legal action, jurisdiction NSW.
|Box Size||33 x 33 x 34 cm|
|Net Weight||3.5 kg|
|Gross Weight||4 kg|
|Components of Filter||KDF, activated carbon, Infrared Mineralised, Red Mineral Ball, White Mineral ball, Activated Carbon, Red Mineral Ball, Ceramic Plate|
|Hard Plastic Material||BPA Free|
- Replace and Restores: Natural trace minerals required by our bodies such as iron, zinc, magnesium, potassium and iodine
- Gradually releases these mineral substances.
- Removes the Rubbish: Rust and organic sediment particles and stops propagation of bacteria.
- Removes Chlorine, pesticides, organic matter, heavy metals, iron, nickel, mercury and arsenic, bad smells and taste, bacteria and parasites e.g. Giardia.
- Easy installation: Soak Filter in water for overnight, wash under warm water(not boiling water) for 10 min till all black discharge comes out from finest quality of charcoal.
- In event of extremely slow filtration process, please rinse the filter with warm water, not the boiling water.
- Please soak filter and pads in water for overnight, to remove the air in between the particles and material inside.
- If filter turning green, rinse with warm water and take care that the unit does not stand in direct sunlight.
- If water flowing over the middle ring, it may be because of the activated carbon is blocked. Simply rinse the filter with warm water (not boiling water).
|Material||BPA Free PP|
|Optimum Temperature Range||5°C-35°C|