- New Fast Filtration Felt Dome removes rust, sediment particles of 0.3 microns and larger. It Stops the propagation of bacteria and germs.
- Activated Carbon: Removes chlorine, Trihalomethanes (a result of chlorination which is associated with cancer), organic chemicals, unpleasant odours and taste.
- It transforms tap water into clean and purified water.
- Bio Ceramic infrared balls: adjust the water to an optimum mild alkaline level and energizes the water molecules.
An extra layer of activated carbon to enhance taste and add to the purification process.
Copyright© Images and all Written info. Using images, modifying images with own brand or writing without written permission will be subject to legal action, jurisdiction NSW.
|Box Size||33 x 33 x 34 cm|
|Net Weight||3.5 kg|
|Gross Weight||4 kg|
|Components of Filter||KDF, activated carbon, Infrared Mineralised, Red Mineral Ball, White Mineral ball, Activated Carbon, Red Mineral Ball, Ceramic Plate|
|Hard Plastic Material||BPA Free|
- Replace and Restores: Natural trace minerals required by our bodies such as iron, zinc, magnesium, potassium and iodine
- Gradually releases these mineral substances.
- Removes the Rubbish: Rust and organic sediment particles and stops propagation of bacteria.
- Removes Chlorine, pesticides, organic matter, heavy metals, iron, nickel, mercury and arsenic, bad smells and taste, bacteria and parasites e.g. Giardia.
- Easy installation: Soak Filter in water for overnight, wash under warm water(not boiling water) for 10 min till all black discharge comes out from finest quality of charcoal.
- In event of extremely slow filtration process, please rinse the filter with warm water, not the boiling water.
- Please soak filter and pads in water for overnight, to remove the air in between the particles and material inside.
- If filter turning green, rinse with warm water and take care that the unit does not stand in direct sunlight.
- If water flowing over the middle ring, it may be because of the activated carbon is blocked. Simply rinse the filter with warm water (not boiling water).
|Material||BPA Free PP|
|Optimum Temperature Range||5°C-35°C|