You Get Affordable 16 litre Benchtop Water Purifier with 6 x 8 stage water filter cartridges.
With NEW and ADVANCE 8 stage water filters, this model is a fabulous option to get pure, filtered water for home or office at a budget. What's more, to love is that you get 6 X 8 stage water filter with the purchase of the benchtop water purifier. Meaning you will keep on getting filtered water for a long time to come without spending any more.
6 FILTERS WILL LAST FOR 3 YEARS DEPENDING ON USAGE WHICH MEANS EACH CARTRIDGES FILTERS WATER UP TO 5000L OR WILL LAST UP TO 6 MONTHS WHICHEVER COMES FIRST.
How does the 8 stage water filter work?
The New Faster Filtration Dome: Stops the propagation of bacteria and germs.
Activated Carbon: Removes chlorine, Trihalomethanes (a result of chlorination which is associated with cancer), organic chemicals, unpleasant odours and taste. It transforms tap water into clean and purified water.
Bio Ceramic infrared balls: adjust the water to an optimum mild alkaline level and energizes the water molecules. An extra layer of activated carbon to enhance taste and add to the purification process.
|Box Size||33 x 33 x 34 cm|
|Net Weight||3.5 kg|
|Gross Weight||4 kg|
|Components of Filter||KDF, activated carbon, Infrared Mineralised, Red Mineral Ball, White Mineral ball, Activated Carbon, Red Mineral Ball, Ceramic Plate|
|Hard Plastic Material||BPA Free|
8 Stage Water Filter
- Replace and Restores: Natural trace minerals required by our bodies such as iron, zinc, magnesium, potassium and iodine
- Gradually releases these mineral substances.
- Removes the Rubbish: Rust and organic sediment particles and stops propagation of bacteria.
- Removes Chlorine, pesticides, organic matter, heavy metals, iron, nickel, mercury and arsenic, bad smells and taste, bacteria and parasites e.g. Giardia.
- Easy installation: Soak Filter in water for overnight, wash under warm water(not boiling water) for 10 min till all black discharge comes out from finest quality of charcoal.
|Material||BPA Free PP|
|Optimum Temperature Range||5°C-35°C|